Wednesday, September 15, 2010

3 weeks break is done, school is back.
At least, I had the best time on the weekend.
Class from 8-3, better than previous semester.
I get to nap in the afternoon after class =)
Fine, I skipped 1st class for 3 days already.

Matthew & Marcus came back from Hong Kong.
Been a year since we last met, missing out Jayden & Kelven.
Jayden in London&Kelven in Sydney.
Had a party @ Matthew's place, good times ey?
Last year we bbq, swim, speeding during midnight.
We didn't had the guts to swim the other night,
it was freezing cold, but we drank while soaking in hot tub.
*Someone* got drunk after the shots, lying on the couch like a dead cow.
The both of us WII at 3am, slept at 5am.
I wasn't kind enough to prepare foods, so, eat out!
Dim Sum @ 1pm, then slacked around abit and I came home.
It was a rainy weekend, so we couldn't do much.

They both brought me presents, THANK YOU!
Love you both, equally =)
Thanks Auntie Maureen for that too.
Jayden, be jealous for now,
and my turn later on cause they're going UK!
Perhaps, I should consider to move away from here too?
Nobody knows me better than the 4 of you.

Brunch on Sunday.

SOOOO YUMMEH


This is what you get when you pay ANYTHING here.
Even for parking, is that great enough?
Even a bottle of 1buck mineral water.



Taken before school, since I was late,
so I kinda talked to Matthew and slack abit first.



No comments:

Post a Comment