Thursday, September 9, 2010

When I recall the November back in 2008, I see your shadow.
The parcel from me to you ; you to me.
From London to Penang ; Penang to London.
I know, we were really happy, I thought it will always be the same.
You wanted me to get on what you like, I did.
I never betrayed you for anything, did I?
We never even talked in real before we knew each other.
Remember the first Skype & Video?
It took us few times to stare on the screen before we even talked.
Then we started with text on phone, then calling often.
You know I enjoyed your company, your appearance in my life. No?
You go to bed after talking to me when I'm awake;
I get to bed after you are awake; I really loved that.
You even called to wish my mom Happy Birthday, remember?
I even said I love you in front of my mom, my first time.
Then, remember how you were planning to surprise me?
You told me you weren't coming back for CNY at first,
but then before you went on board, you actually told me.
I knew it even before you told me, because I understand you.
Remember the first hug in front of Sony store in GP?
When you were kinda shocked bout my first move, then we went for movie.
It was Narnia 2.
The next day you met my mom and us in the temple after praying.
We went for movie again, then we walked around.
You then fetched me to Bryan's place, dropped me to the beach.
You couldnt attend the party we had, and it was the last time i met you.
My school started, you had to leave, that's how it went.
But we never stopped talking, you told me you will be good.
I wore the pendant&ring you gave me everyday.
Until this very night, we had a big fight on phone.
You started questioning me about the past, and I told you the truth.
You got way over the limit by asking me nonsense.
You apologized, after I closed your call.
I thought we got better, until once again, you didn't chose to trust me.
You rather trust those rumours by others than me.
You chose to let me go, you chose to not trust me, you chose to hurt me.
I thought after crying and so, I will be better.
I told myself not to cry for you, I even lost my appetite for foods.
I started to cry everyday, hoping that you will be back for me.
You didn't even want to bother me, I know, it's an end.
Everyone was telling me different stories, I knew, what was going on.
They were jealous, they create stories to break us up.
Friends told me to let go, because you're not worth it.
I didn't know why, I just wanted you so badly.
It's not like what you have in you, it's just, you.
I threw our ring away, I regretted so badly for doing so.
I once tried to find, but I know it won't be back.
Just like how you won't be back by me anymore.
Why are you still on my mind after so long?
I won't forget how you treated me even I begged you.
It's been one and a half year, I'm still moving on.
I don't want to be looked down, you're nothing better.
It's time, to get you off, for me to move on.
Our *GeeCheeky* quote just disappeared forever.

1 comment:

  1. Break up is like a broken mirror. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than hurting yourself try to fix it. Maybe he's just not the one. Well, just to let you know, you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete