Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sunday @ PNE.
It's only open during summer.
Okay, 2nd time there, this time, I went on the rides.

Jeans, polo, sneakers, huge bag and I'm set to go! =)


Grill / BBQ or whatever chicken.


Currently loving this, Chili.


Joel & Sky.


Some horse performance.


The PNE.


Whaletail is so yummy!


Corndog, anyone? haha


Enjoying my whaletail.


yummehh


Sky wanted to say, camera lens needs food too.


LAWL.


Looks so wrong.


Our ride pass. LOL





Sky was then reluctant for more exciting rides, *smacks*.


Hellavator!



I took when we were in some spinning thingy.


Then, Jim came.


I was about to throw up, *points*


While waiting for the ride.




Lucky we didn't tried or else we would be stucked right on top.




Domokun lovers, anyone?








POOOOL!



And I got this, thanks Sky!


Cute kan?





Haunted Mansion, we paid to scare ourselves.





Sky wanted to finger this guy. LOL


*hello*


Sky insisted Joel looks like a girl holding my bag. HAHA


Sky wanted to date that girl. AHHA
& he chickened out after he stepped inside, he ran out.


@ Hell's Gate.


Stupid photographer





Maybe there were some chicks on top. HAHA


Kids ride.


PNE 100 anni bottle.






Superdog show!


Guess whose?


Dinner @ Honolulu, CAFE


So epic fail Malaysian Satay. AAH


Now I realize, how much I miss the old schooling days.
The times we argued over little mistake, over jealousy.
Everyone's grown up, heading to different direction.
Maybe, I wasn't that close to everyone in high school.
Perhaps, primary time was the best part, no worries.




No comments:

Post a Comment